Wednesday, December 07, 2005

New counters

Thanks for all your advice yesterday on the pop-up problem and counter suggestions. I've now gotten ride of webstats4u and put in a MyBlogLog and StatCounter counters. Pretty soon, I'll add MyBlogLog's top 5 links counter as well.
Blogger has been acting kind of funny as well lately. You try to make changes to your template and you have to go through republishing at least two or three times before it takes. I've got a couple of years of posts on this blog, but you wouldn't think that would cause all these error messages. Oh well, it works eventually.
In the next few days, I may be absent from the Internet. I've got a new computer and I've got to set it up and get my Internet connection up and running. With any luck, that won't take too long.

No comments: