Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Let me hear you say yeah!


Did you know it's DeLurking Week? So it's time you say hi! (Actually, so do I at a few blogs I've been visiting.) But I wouldn't be so cruel as to not give you a subject to talk about. Try this meme out: If you're someone who doesn't know me very well or at all, ask me a question. Anything you want to know, don't be afraid. And in return, you have to follow the Jay Lake variation and in the same comment you ask me a question, you have to tell me something about yourself.
I'll try to follow comments intermittently through the day. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Joe Clifford Faust said...

I comment sometimes, but someone's got to start the ball rolling, right?

Q: Have a day job you'd care to reveal?

Something about me (that I haven't already mentioned on my blog): My shoe size is 10 1/2.

Brian said...

Thanks for getting things started, Mr. Faust. As for my day job, I work as a copyeditor (technically Copy Desk Chief) for an over 50,000 circulation daily newspaper in Connecticut.
Bonus: My shoe size is 9 1/2.

Prof. Hex said...

Hey Brian, how close to the ocean do you live?

I am 5' 11 1/2" tall and my shoe size is a ten.

Brian said...

Professor -- Depends on your definition. I live about a block from New Haven harbor and only a few miles from Long Island Sound itself. If you mean the real ocean, it's about half a state away, at the far end of Connecticut near Rhode Island.

Bonus: I am about an inch shorter than you.

Thanks for the question.