Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I got my notice from the people at National Novel Writing Month. I updated my profile and I'm ready to start writing. Of course, I still have another week to go before the forums open and then another month before writing begins. Still, this is the first sign of things getting under way. I guess it's about time I start planning what I'm going to write about.
I want to write something fun. Something set in some kind of crazy fantasy world. I'm not going to do a horror novel (which is what I did last year.) I want to be upbeat this time around. That would probably be more of a challenge for me anyway. Most stories that I complete are horror or, at least, dark. Other things seem to trail off. So this time, I'm going to complete something weird and wild.
What it will be, I have no idea...

No comments: