Thursday, July 06, 2006

A short note to say I miss you all

I haven't written since May? Geez, I've really let this thing go. Unfortunately, that's going to continue. Right now, I face an upcoming wedding, a house sale, a house purchase and general chaos besides. Of course, this is no excuse. If I wanted to, I could squeak in a few minutes every day for the blog, but right now, I'm just not feeling up to it. Sorry. Also, I really want to focus on fiction writing and getting myself away from the Internet can only help that.

Expect me to return sometime after the beginning of 2007, I think. I may pop in occasionally before that, but no promises.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back soon, and have fun in the meantime. Congrats on the wedding, especially! Just smile, smile, smile...

Prof. Hex said...

Glad to hear you're well. Good luck with the wedding and the writing and my best to the bride. Keep in touch!

Brian said...

Thanks Mike, thanks Professor. I'll get back as soon as I feel up to it.

Professor, I've actually got a first draft of a story I will be sending to you. I only have to get up the nerve to print it out, edit it slightly and send it to you. In the near future ... if you're still up for it.

Thanks,
Brian.

Prof. Hex said...

Absolutely! I'd be honored.

Anthony Rapino said...

Good luck with everything.