Thursday, September 08, 2005

Checking out the LibraryThings

I'm trying out this new Internet device called LibraryThing. It allows you to catalog your library and show what other people have as well. One of the "widgets" they offer is what you see to the right, a list of my most recently added books. I wish they gave you a way to show which book you're currently reading. (Right now it's "The Girl in the Glass.") But, right now it just shows what you've most recently added. So you may see that sidebar change quite a bit as I play with the service and add the many books sitting around my house.
At any time, feel free to comment on what I've got up there. I'd be interest to hear what you have to say.
While I'm thinking of books, be sure to check out Jeffrey Ford's latest post about Kelly Link's "Magic for Beginners."

2 comments:

Brian said...

The above post appears to be spam. Normally, I'd just delete it, but the link is so embarassingly funny I just may leave it up. I'll give it a day or two to decide.

Brian said...

Nevermind, I'm clearly under attack by spammers, so they all go away.