Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Zoran Zivkovic and an apology

Hello poor, beleaguered readers. I'm sorry I have left you bereft of postings for so long. In the coming weeks, I hope to change that. That is, if anyone still cares that I'm out here. We'll see.
I just read an interview with Zoran Zivkovic, the Yugoslavian writer, at Strange Horizons. Zivkovic is very interesting writer. I read The Library which was published as part of Leviathan 3. It's a great fantasy work filled with every permutation of the library. Well worth checking out. Actually, Leviathan 3 is an excellent, excellent anthology and will reward your time. I've already pre-ordered the next in the series, Leviathan 4, and I am looking forward to reading Leviathan 2, which I got from Night Shade Books recently.
Well, that's it for now. Hopefully, I'll have more to say in the coming days and weeks.

No comments: